Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello!

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all doing well!  Just as an update, I changed the web address to my blog so it stays consistent with my name change...it's also easier (I think).  It's www.mandyrice.blogspot.com.  I don't know how to change the link on this blog to it...so I hope, Emily, you don't mind making that change for me.  Also...I think we should get better at using this blog again.  Emily, you're fantastic about keeping your blog up to date and I love reading your stories and seeing pictures of you guys!  So...let's recommit to using this blog!  Who's with me?! 

(PS, your reactions should be, and I quote, "YES!!!  I'm with you Mandy!!!" with as much enthusiasm as your little bodies can muster!  Okay?  Okay!)

So yeah!  Let's say we all try to do one post a month per family...?  Is that somewhat doable?  I'd say it doesn't even have to be much...maybe just a sentence or two giving even the slightest of updates...yeah.  :)  I love you all!  I hope all is going well with each of you!!!  Take care and have a fabulous Sunday tomorrow!

No comments: