Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have OFFICIALLY begun the paperwork to go on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!! HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seriously soooo excited right now! You have no idea. Anyway, I'll fill you all in on the recent developments of mission stuff, but I just had to share that with you guys right now. The church is true!!! YAY!!!

PS...do any of you know where Grandpa Wood served a mission? And what is Dad's mailing address? If there are any other bits of information I need, I'll let you know. Thanks for any and all help everyone! I love you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thats great Mandy good luck with getting everything together. Sorry I can't help with any of the info you need.

Phil said...

Congrats! That's great.

To answer your question, Grandpa Wood did not serve a mission. Dad was the first in his family to serve.

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I had no idea. Thanks so much Phillip! And thanks for the support Emily and Phillip!!! AAAH!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!