Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blogs

So everyone this is lame cause we never use this blog but I just thought I would at least point out that Celeste has her own blog that she does keep up to date that you should all see and check out cause she is amazing. And Mandy you just need start posting on yours so I can encourage everyone to look at yours too!

Karma I think you need to start using this as your personal blog so you can keep us up to date with tavy and everything with you guys. Im sure Madison would love to see some pictures of her youngest brother in law who she loves so much. And im not able to get pictures on my phone so maybe you can just post them here instead!!!

Love you all talk to you soon!

6 comments:

Emily said...

And of course we would love to hear whats happening with both Michael and Aaron too if they ever find the time to post pictures or say hello!

Celeste said...

I think Aaron hates blogs, but maybe he's just too preoccupied being in LOVE to worry about telling us what's going on.

And everyone should read my blog and post comments! I've got another awesome cake I'm getting to post (I think this one turned out to be Scott's all-time favorite of the cakes I've made so far).

Unknown said...

Wait a second...Aaron's "in love" with someone?! Since when?!?!

Emily said...

I don't think Aaron ever reads this! And he made me take him off the email list so he may never be aware we are even talking about him!

Second where the heck have you been Mandy!

Unknown said...

Mom told me he was dating a girl, but that was it. And I don't talk to Aaron much. So...obviously I've been out of the loop. Can anyone fill me in or should I try and pry it out of Aaron?

Michael said...

Well, Amanda, I'd say that it's just another excuse for you to come visit your family members in Utah! After all, if a picture's worth a thousand words, making a memory, that might lift a thousand times, could be worth a thousand dollars in a plane ticket at least!
:)